GODíS PLAN OF SALVATION (Continued)
God now offers salvation to us not through any religion
or good works, but through our personal faith in Christ. In order to be saved,
we must acknowledge our sins and repent (that is, turn from our sins); we must
believe that Christ died for us, and rose again; we must receive the risen
Christ by faith as our personal Savior, and we must publicly confess Him as our
Lord. After we have received Christ in this way, He dwells continually in our
hearts by faith, and He gives us eternal life and the power to lead a life of
righteousness and victory over sin.
Memory work: John 1:12, 13 Please check when Memory card
(Review daily Romans 6:23)
C. HOW WE MAY RECEIVE SALVATION
23. When should we seek salvation? (Prov. 27:1 2 Cor.
24. Can we save ourselves by our own good works? (Eph.
2:8, 9 Tit. 3:5)
25. Can we be saved by keeping the law? ( Rom. 3:20)
26. If we desire Godís mercy, what things must we do?
27. If we confess our sins what things will God do for
us? (1 John 1:9)
28. What is Godís remedy to cleanse our hearts from
all sin? (1 John 1:7)
29. If we desire to be saved, what things must we do?
(Rom. 10:9, 10)
(1) With our hearts?
(2) With our mouths?
30. If we come to Christ will He reject us?
31. If we open our hearts to receive Christ, what
promise has He given us? (Rev. 3:20)
32. If we receive Christ, what does He give us? (John
33.What experience do we have as a result? (John 1:13)
34.When we receive Christ, what does God give us through
Him? (Rom. 6:23)
35.Is it possible for us to know that we have eternal
life? (1 John 5:13)
36. What record does God give us concerning Christ? (1
37.If we have received Jesus Christ, the Son of God,
what do we have? (1 John 5:129)
D. SALVATION GIVES POWER TO OVERCOME THE WORLD AND THE
38. After we have received Christ, who lives in our
hearts by faith? (Gal. 2:20 Eph. 3:17)
39.What can we do through the strength which Christ
gives us? (Phil. 4:13)
40.If we confess Christ before men, what will He do for
us? (Matt. 10:32)
41.If we deny Christ before men, what will He do for us?
42. What kind of person is able to overcome the world
and its temptations?
(1) (1 John 5:4)
(2) (1 John 5:5)
43.Why are Godís children able to overcome the world?
(1 John 4:4)
44. By what 2 things do the people of God overcome the
devil? (Rev. 12:11) (1)
45.Whom has God promised to receive to heaven as His
child? (Rev. 21:7)
Memory work: John 1:12, 13
out these verses from memory